NOTE! This site uses cookies

By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more detalis, see Read more

Accept

What are you looking for?

ESADE Business School transforms its Barcelona-Sant Cugat campus into an international hub

The world-renowned business school has invested €1 million in a new building located at its Sant Cugat campus, in Greater Barcelona, where the International MBA programmes will be taught. In fact, the Barcelona-based business school wants to turn its Sant Cugat campus into an international hub for education, innovation and entrepreneurs.

SHARE

15 June 2012 01:15 AM

by

ACN

Sant Cugat del Vallès (ACN).- ESADE, the world-renowned business school based in Barcelona, has invested \u20AC1 million in a new building located at its Sant Cugat campus, where the International MBA programmes will be taught. The business school aims to turn its Sant Cugat campus, located just outside Barcelona city, into an \u201Cinternational hub for education, innovation and entrepreneurs\u201D, Eugenia Bieto, ESADE\u2019s General Manager, explained on Thursday. The new building will be open in September. Bieto explained that ESADE will start a new \u2018full time\u2019 MBA, fully taught in English, with students from across the world. The Barcelona-based business school foresees international students representing 90% in the MBA course, while the remaining 10% would be from Spain.


SHARE

  • ESADE's website (by ESADE / ACN)

  • ESADE's website (by ESADE / ACN)